By Sau Fong O’Fallon
An agreement on the European Digital Identity just came to pass between The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (EU). “It’s done – we have a deal on the European Digital Identity!” announced Věra Jourová on November 8, 2023. Jourová is Vice-President for Values and Transparency at the EU Commission. “Soon, Europeans will be able to use their digital id to rent a car or open a bank account anywhere in the EU. And in full respect of their privacy.”
Yet it is interesting to note that the overwhelming majority of responses to Jourová’s post on X (formerly Twitter) are opposed to this Digital ID. Comments such as:
- “Sounds like an amazing way to control a population.”
- “I don’t want your EU centralized control mechanisms.”
- “Disgusting attack on freedom! Shameful”
- “I can do all of that without a digital ID.”
- “Nobody asked for this.”
- “Nothing digital is private.”
- “Sounds like an amazing way to control each and every one of the European 4th Reich citizens.”
- “Certainly, we will not give in to it, rather, we will bring it down.”
- “If they have a digit(al) ID then they have no privacy, you lying fascist.”
Digital IDs are already in full use in China, as China’s authorities had a firm grip on its population since COVID-19. Rolled out as Digital passports, people in China were permitted access to essentials such as transportation, work, and the ability to stay at home based on their code displayed on their Digital passports when scanned on their cell phones. One’s code can show up displaying a favorable ‘green’ code, a less favorable ‘yellow’ code, or a restricted ‘red’ code. However, it had been reported that with a click of a button on a computer, the Chinese government remotely switched these people’s passport status to code ‘yellow’ or ‘red’ — thus stopping people’s access to or from transportation on the spot. This dangerous power is showcased in these two videos:
1. See that the Chinese government can ‘simply flip a switch on a computer’ to turn a person’s C0VlD passport to code red, and then quarantine is required. An alarm goes off if one dares enter a public place with a red code:
2. Digital passport control on display: with a click of a button on a computer, the Chinese government remotely switched these people’s C0VlD passports to code ‘yellow’ or ‘red’ — stopping people who lived in other provinces from leaving the train station in Guangzhou city:
It should come as no surprise that authoritarian/dictators would want Digital IDs implemented. Canada’s PM Justin Trudeau has expressed that China is his ideal form of government. All of the West has been watching this play out in China to determine how they can implement it, too, so citizens must rise up *now* before the window to stop it slams shut.
The globalists have their goals and timelines; an excerpt from the European Commission’s press release on November 8, 2023, stated: “This marks an important step towards the Digital Decade 2030 targets on the digitalisation of public services.” The year 2030 should bring to mind the ‘Agenda 2030’ that the globalists have brazenly touted as the year for ‘The Great Reset,’ and aims to make 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to be implemented upon the world – yet no one elected them to make these draconian ‘rules’ for us.
Yesterday was the time to stand up and push back on these Digital ID implementations. We can still throw ‘sand in their gears’ if we alert everyone we possibly can to what is happening to their liberties – and that we need all hands on deck now to stop this.